All I ever wished was peace
livin with decent present takin life as a bliss
no freak no unease
willed to be clean
Willed to be freed
I let my past be buried
serenity at least
But I still bleed carryin dread for misdeed
Feelin indecently grilled
Relieving repressing things elicitin reason to see
Pleadin mercy for former sins
calling to god please holy forgive me
cleanse me off this lies n misery
I kneel n seek thee
redempt me end this journey
only reaon to live feel fearfree
cheer n be for real
each new morning new ordeal
nineteen years of severe suffering
even tears fail me to express it
now I feel you nearer n my each limb cheering
dying creates no fear
when you volunteer over as a guardian to me
my act is demeanin transgressin thy will
a sincere request you must fulfill
never let any pupil to see what I ve seen
never let anybody through all what I have been
and I will join thee in peace

No comments:
Post a Comment